segunda-feira, 24 de maio de 2010

Welcome!!

Hello everyone,


I'm teacher Rebecca and most of you probably know me because I was your teacher once or simply because you saw me around Cultura. Well, I've always enjoyed having fun lessons and for that reason, I decided it would be different to have a project fully developed by my students. And this is how this blog was created.

Most of the students HATE doing written tasks and handing them once or twice to their teachers, so I thought it would be NICE to have their written tasks published online just to make things different. They chose the topic they WANTED TO TALK ABOUT and I told them to go crazy with pictures! =) After all, this is what a blog is about.

I hope you enjoy this piece and if you want to send your work here, feel free!!!

See you around!

Teacher Rebecca

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário