segunda-feira, 24 de maio de 2010

Cats

I have two cats in my house. One is black and other is white. The black one is called Cookie and the white one is called Choco. They eat a lot, sleep a lot and play a lot. The picture isn’t my cats but they look alike. They don’t really like people and also they don’t like when we hug them. They like to sleep in my bed next to my foot. They are so cute when they sleep.
First time, I didn’t like cats but when I started to live with my cats, I started to like them more and more. I wanted a puppy but my father brought a cat and that was Choco and I brought Cookie when I saw her in the pet shop. That is how my cats are living. They are my little angels.

Tiffany Beak - Advanced A - Mondays/Wednesdays - 15:40/17:10

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário