sexta-feira, 4 de junho de 2010

Safe Place

People have many things that consider important, like a car or a friend, but for me, the most important thing of the life of everybody, is the family! That’s why I love to talk and to write about my family!

I have the best mother of the world, she is my best friend, like my safe place... she talks to me everyday about everything, she always worry about me, she gives me the best advice and she loves me a lot.

I don't have a lot of contact with my father and with my stepmother, but I love him and I know that he always helps me when I need and he tries to call me when he doesn't have to work a lot.

I don't have sisters or brothers, but I have cousins that I love so much, they are very nice and very funny. We like to go to the family farm and there are many things to do there, like play soccer or volleyball and it's very, very cool.

I don't have children yet, but I have a dog. It's my beautiful baby that I love so much and I do anything to protect it.

So, I say ‘thank you’ to God everyday, because he gave to us the best gift and the most important thing: our family!

Vívian Amorim - Advanced A - Mondays and Wednesdays - 15:40/17:10

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário