sexta-feira, 4 de junho de 2010

Another Day


“When asked if my cup is half-full or half-empty, my only response is that I am thankful I have a cup.”

Sam Lefkowitz

I saw it in a blog and I really enjoyed. Whatever, hey! What’s up?

I’m a little bit happy, because I think I did a good math test today in school, this is a great thing if you are not good in math. Yesterday I should be studying, but i went to Manauara, just to say the news to an old friend, Antônio Carlos, I saw too many people that should be on college or studying for today, but ok, I was also wrong.

Today will be a great day, I won’t go to Cultura Inglesa, because I don’t have how to go, so I’ll call Mauro, I miss him.

Helen Adriane - Advanced A - Mondays and Wednesdays - 15:40/17:10

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário